top of page

SkyGlass Crew

Público·840 Crew Members

HI!! I am reaching out for a little assistance... In an effort to expand my knowledge and skillset with skyglass ... I attempted to use the timetravel. I am now unable to revert myself back to seeing active military aircraft when I log in. Any help or advice would be sincerely appreciated!! Thanks for your time!

Splash1
Goa ~ Maker of SkyGlass
Goa ~ Maker of SkyGlass
10 de jan. de 2023

Thanks for reaching out. You can exit TTM by simply closing the Time/Date chooser. That will set you back in to Live Feed mode.. from there, to get back into Mil Mode you need to click the shield icon in the main stack. When you get into TTM you automatically switch into standard mode (not-mil-mode) as Mil-Mode is not possible in TTM... so, all you need to do it switch back out of Standard Mode to mil-mode via the large shield icon. You know you're in mil-mode when the aircraft icon is a Fighter and not a regular jet icon at the top of the main button stack, bottom right corner of the screen. Let me know if that helps!

Curtir

Acerca de

Welcome to the SkyGlass Members area. Here you can connect w...

Crew Members

Join our email list.

Thanks!

AVIAR LABS LLC • 222 Yamato Rd #106-258 • Boca Raton, FL 33431 • PH: 561-220-3447

• Discord
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Digital-Patreon-Logo_FieryCoral
bottom of page