top of page

SkyGlass Crew

Público·840 Crew Members

Hey all! Seems like the upgrade is going well for almost everyone!!! Awesome sauce!!

However a few folks are finding their accounts are out of sync or need other kinds of help… so I wanted to explain something.

In my prior build it seems I inadvertently opened up a back door allowing anyone with auto-login enabled to login in with a valid username but not a valid license. Oops!

So now that the new server is online and I’ve strengthened the login coding, now that’s surfacing those folks who do have good accounts but somehow are out of sync due to unmatched emails or the like.

So, after you login, if you get a message that your account has expired but you know you have a current subscription, just reach using the “Need Help?” button and I’ll sort you out quick.. usually this take less than a minute. :)

I’m feeling great about the new server.. it’s working great.. the emails generated by the login system are super speedy and there’s been zero downtime. And despite some users needing the clean up, this just means the system is working and going forward it should be smoooooth air. :)

If anyone needs assistance, reach out using the “Need help?” button on the website. I’ll respond asap.

Cheers everyone! Happy SkyRiding!

kteegen
jjonesab4
kg5eux
mjcoll
cjdaub
16 aug. 2022

Thank you for all this information. I neglected to see all these emails and haven't been using SG because it was just difficult to get on board with it. Watching Monkey's direction is great but I have installed it on a new computer and do not have any "land/earth" on my APP. SO this will be fun.. Also I too was a March beta baby and received a notice that my experience will end in September? I paid for a whole year (though I haven't used it since March due to not having brain power to initiate...) Well I am trying now so if you can address these two concerns would be great!

Gilla

Acerca de

Welcome to the SkyGlass Members area. Here you can connect w...

Crew Members

Join our email list.

Thanks!

AVIAR LABS LLC • 222 Yamato Rd #106-258 • Boca Raton, FL 33431 • PH: 561-220-3447

• Discord
  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Digital-Patreon-Logo_FieryCoral
bottom of page